The Nordic South African Business Association (NSBA), a partner of SSACC, is a dynamic and engaging business linkage that offers a networking platform to the Nordic & South African business communities. Founded in 2007 NSBA supports the development of stronger business ties between South Africa and the Nordic countries. With our aligned objectives, the partnership between SSACC & NSBA advances a common interest of greater business relation, trade and investment between the stakeholders represented by the partners.
If you happen to be in the Sandton area this August be sure to take the opportunity to attend their upcoming networking event on the 26th of August 2015 at 17.30 at the Radisson BLU Sandton Hotel
Topic discussion: The South African labour market and how Nordic and international companies alike can protect themselves from labour policy. Loane Sharp, an economist from Free Market Foundation, will be discussing:
- Transformation: How much has happened – really?
- Cosatu: Does the union movement have a future in SA?
- Scarce skills: How do we deal with the private sector’s 859,000 vacancies?
- How is the black middle class changing the economy and society?
- What is behind “xenophobia”, “service delivery protests”, and other euphemisms in widespread use?
After the talk there will be a Q & A session followed by finger foods, drinks and networking. REGISTER HERE
For more on NSBA events visit their website: http://nsba.co.za