Financing innovative technology for new markets
Are you looking to introduce your proven and sold technical solution to a new market? Or, is your organisation looking to import technology that’s new to your country?
The Demo Environment programme funds international technology transfers involving buyers in the following 11 countries:
- Africa: Kenya, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia
- Asia: Bangladesh, Cambodia
- Western Balkans: Bosnia and Hercegovina, Serbia
- Eastern Europe: Georgia, Moldova, UkraineThe programme’s emphasis is on cleantech products, systems, processes, and services which offer clear advantages over competing solutions in the following focus areas:
- Ecosystem services
- Urban developmentPlanning Grants are awarded to help entrepreneurs explore new markets and research their technology’s impact on the environment and poverty reduction. In Demonstration Projects, local actors receive financing to help them import technologies which offer solutions to local environmental challenges.Grants are awarded on a competitive basis. The Seller in a partnership can apply for a Planning Grant, and the Buyer can apply for a Demonstration Project grant. However, a partnership may not submit applications for both grants during a single call for applications.
More information and how to apply follow link –>> https://tillvaxtverket.se/demoenvironment